- 2006 – 2011 PhD In Commercial and Company Law, England, Leeds University, happily awarded (A1 with no correction).
- 2004 – 2005 Masters of Law in Corporate Law, England, Nottingham Trent University. (With Commendation).
- 1998 – 2002 Bachelor of Law, King Abdul Aziz University, Jeddah.
LEGAL WORKING EXPERINCE:
- Member of Saudi Bar Association
- Two years (2012 – 2014) as Assistant Professor in Law & Director of Legal Affair at the University of Business and Technology (UBT) in Jeddah.
- 2011 – 2012 as Legal Consultant in Dr. Hamza Ali Almadani’s law firm.
- 2007 – 2008 Working as a Teaching Assistant at Manchester University, England, teaching undergraduate students Company Law and Partnerships.
- 2006 – 2007 as Legal Adviser, Manchester, in the Legal Advice Center at Manchester University.
- Two years (2002 – 2003) Full time job as a Trainee Lawyer, Jeddah, in a law firm of Dr. Hamza Ali Almadani (Lawyer and Legal Consultant).
- 2000 Full time summer job as a trainee in the law firm of: Mr. Khaled Abo Rashed International House of Law.
PUBLICATIONS & OTHER CONTRUBUTIONS:
- 2018 published a key book regarding employment law, titled: (The most Important 90 Questions in Saudi Labour Law)
- In 2014 published an Arabic book titled: The Fake Doctorate Certificate and Its Legal Extent. It is now available in local bookshops.
- Since 2012 an active member of the Scientific Judicial Organization in Saudi Arabia.
- Since 2014 Certified Arbitrator from the Ministry of Justice.
- 2005 – 2014 Participated in numerous courses and seminars both national and international relating to drafting contracts, e-commerce, commercial and family companies, employment law and its applications and other developing courses.
- In 2011 awarded a prize for being one of the most distinguished papers in commercial and company law presented in the Saudi International Conference in Coventry, Britain.
- 2012 Published an English legal book regarding The Minority Shareholder Protection in SA and Dubai, and now it is available in local bookshops.
- In 2009, 2010 & 2014 published legal articles in well-recognized Journals in England and Saudi Arabia in legal fields.